JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS .
In order to take care of your fashion plated jewelry and extend its lifespan, please take note of the following: Store and protect your beaded or necklace jewelry. Simple plastic bags can be a great option. Try to store your beaded jewelry or bracelet flat. Store in a clean, dry place.
- Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach, and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up or creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting. Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
STERLING SILVER JEWELRY CARE.
- Do not wear your silver jewelry in the shower, hot tubs or when swimming. Moisture and humidity can make your jewelry tarnish much faster.
- Store your sterling silver jewelry in a dry, cool place when not wearing it.
- Wear your jewelry often! One of the best ways to keep your sterling silver shiny and beautiful is to show it off.
- Some people have a high Ph Level. It will remove the plating. (This is usually something you would know.)
- We mentioned all the above info to give you information on protecting your jewelry.
- You can wear all our light sterling silver without hesitation all day.
- Most of our clients don't usually take them off.
- Sleeping with anklets, bracelets and necklaces can resolve a tear.